Deneyeceğim

LoSt__SoUl

*Vıp Projection
Katılım
18 Nis 2015
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
program eski model pin isteyen bütün modemlerde çalışyor fakat pinsiz modemlerde çalışmıyor gerçekten muhteşem bir program mutlaka pcnize indirin her yerde lazım olabilecek bir program :D

nesrine0321

Yeni Üye
Katılım
21 Eki 2017
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
RaD0' Alıntı:
Hello dear agents.Org members. I am happy to offer this to you. I had

to change the city because of my education. I needed a WiFi network from the administration, and as a result of my extensive research for small business, I got something clear. I'm trying to figure out exactly how the program works. What to break according to what is listing wifi networks etc.

Squares from the program:
8Qg37W.png

---

NWqdQL.png

Installation:
we first install the files named jumpstart and winpcap in my folder. Then we run the exe file in the dumpler class (our latest version) as an administrator. You can scan in the Wifi cracking section and test the breaking with two different programs. The broken passwords appear in the top profiles, or in which version you appear in the version of the classroom as a notepad.

In addition,

thanks to the program

Ican take care of a little work on the wifi networkIbought this product to boost the signal
this device did not see the work of the 45 pt tp-link wifi adapter and the top model 60 pt wifi adapter that I changed because it did not function well. The 30-lira product I give in the link will double the following two. Business is not on the mark or the end of the trade unfortunately. Let's go to download links anyway

Links:

[hide] Click to download [/ hide]

thanks men for your effort

Üst
Copyright® Ajanlar.org 2012